Monday 29 December 2014

Khloe Kardashian wows in a New magazine cover

1229_khloe_inset
 

 It seems the magazines can't have enough of the kardashians.In a recent cover of the new issue of Cosmopolitan UK  Khloe kardashian  opens up about her dating life and split from husband Lamar Odom. 

While the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been linked to rapper French Montana since filing for divorce, Khloe admits that dating has been "weird"especially since turning the big 30. 

"By the time I hit that age I thought I would have kids and still be married," she tells the mag. "But because that's not the way it went, you can't sit in a ball and cry. I had a husband, so I think there's an adjustment period, which I don't want to rush. Dating is so weird. But I'm happy – I moved into my new house, which is the first time I've owned a home on my own. It's a big step and my brother lives with me .I'm so happy about that she says.
 
 
 
 
1229_khloe_launch



No comments:

Post a Comment