Tuesday 13 January 2015

GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS TEAM VISIT FORMER PRESIDENT OBASANJO.

The All Progressive Congress party held a campaign rally today, 13th January, 2015 in Abeokuta, Ogun state where Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is a son of the soil.

After the campaign, GMB and his team paid former President Obasanjo a visit in his home. President Goodluck Jonathan earlier on was in close door peace meeting with Obasanjo, accompanied by two well known pastors- Pastors Adeboye of RCCG and Oyedepo of Winners chapel.

Obasanjo told Gen Buhari that he will support the best candidate irrespective of Party.

Oh my goodness I am laughing out  so hard at this picture. The look on GMB's face is that of one saying in his mind to OBJ..."this slimy and corrupt old codger, I will lay my hands on you when I climb on that seat "......Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment