Thursday 8 January 2015

OLIVER TWIST D'BANJ HAS A CONFESSION SO WE HAVE GOT TO LISTEN

"See I like Beyonce but she dey with Jigga
I like Nicki, her yansh is bigger
I like Rihanna, she dey make me dey go gaga
I like Omotola coz people like her
I like Genevieve, I think that she's so sweet
And Nadia Buhari coz she no dey drink garri
It's not her fault you know
You cannot blame me though
I wanna have them all
I know it's wrong but the truth is that 
I am just an Oliver".....culled from D'banj's Oliver Twist song track.

You know what ? This guy is just confused. The truth is that he is indeed an Oliver Twist.
From Genevieve to Adama Indimi and now the confession he wants us to listen to is that he now has another girlfriend !!!

This time she's a 27 year old South African T.V & radio personality Bonang Matheba who recently expressed anger in how ordinarily bloggers introduced her in their blog stories, noting that in her country she is like a queen when it comes to popularity contest.

Sorry ooo.

However in one of her new year tweets, she wrote that she is stepping into 2015 with love #d'banj# meanwhile the KOKO master himself has kept mute on the whole buzz.

Bonang ! Take a hint o...you are dealing with Oliver Twist himself. Anyway I wish them all the best and hope that the bottom line this time will be to nail it all by walking down the aisle with Dapo.

No comments:

Post a Comment