Saturday 21 February 2015

CAN YOU SEE ANY RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THESE TWO ?

Senator David Mark

Gov. Tunde Fashola
I have observed how these two pictured above- The senate President of Nigeria, Sen. David Mark and Governor of Lagos state, Gov. Babatunde Fashola , have this close and striking resemblance to each other. This can be seen from the shape of their lips to their nose and how they talk. Now I'm referring to their facial resemblance only and not stature or  character wise. One looks like an older version of the other or they can be described as brothers from another mother...Lol.

Sen. Mark is from Benue state and belongs to PDP while Gov. Fashola is from Lagos state and belongs to APC .

Just an observation though !

1 comment:

  1. This is really true. I thought I was the only person that saw and noticed this altruistic resemblance... I Jude Gibek James Kure, really agree to this awesome observation of urs. Wow!

    ReplyDelete