Saturday 28 February 2015

PLASTIC SURGERY: SEE WHAT WENDY WILLIAMS LOOKED LIKE SOMETIME AGO

You know that amiable lady that hosts a syndicated television show called "The Wendy Williams Show"? Oh yessssss, she is the one I'm talking about #noddingslowly#......Well, take a look at her picture I stumbled across and compare it to how she appears now. This is what plastic surgery can do and undo...lol
Before
Now
But seriously, I wonder how the men cope with all these transformations and what they go through emotionally, seeing their wives or girlfriends as the case may be, evolve from one form into another, far different from the natural way they got created. Honestly, this is a damage to one's well-being...lol
OMG, come closer let me whisper into your ears.....could you imagine this 51 year old TV personality  ever looked like this, in the picture I'm about to show you below ? Peep this !

Oh my !! Indeed this is a whole new Wendy ! "How 'u doin'?"...like she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment